Corporate QHSE Manager
BOSS Energy Consulting LTD – Corporate QHSE
BOSS Energy has been retained by a Middle East based EPC (Operations & Maintenance) to seek a Corporate QHSE. We are seeking a dynamic, innovate and cultured individual that has the experience to develop a strong legal backbone to their business.
To lead and direct the development and maintenance of Company Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) in achieving Company goals. This position provides guidance to the Company and support HSE processes from pre-qualification and tender requests to the project and operational HSE plans.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- To set and meet companywide HSE objectives.
- To set HSE standards and their compliance related to Construction, Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain & Plant Services
- Oversees the consolidation and recommends the department budget and monitors financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and potential areas of cost reduction or performance improvement opportunities are capitalised upon
- Implement Company’s health, Safety and Environment programs and enhance its effectiveness by adopting the best industrial practices and technology, improving business process know-how and utilize skills of the resources deployed.
- Demonstrate high degree of professional skills in meeting Health, Safety and Environmental objectives
- Promote HSE culture and lead company recognition program implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 15-20 years relevant experience including at least 8 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilitiesMinimum Experience:
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of working for a leading operations & maintenance (O&M) services provider in the field of mechanical, electrical & instrumentation to the petrochemical, oil & gas/ refineries, fertilizer plants and steel industries. Based on its excellent safety performance, highest level of quality standards and proven ability to deliver in a timely manner.