Project Controls Manager
Our client, THE market leading infrastructure and construction asset management consultancy is looking for a Project Controls Manager for a major underground civil engineering project in London.
Global infrastructure & construction asset management consultancy with a turnover of f2bn, 20,000 staff and access to the most significant infrastructure projects, with Blue Chip clients across the World. Renowned for supporting career progression and attainment of professional qualifications through delivery on complex projects whilst providing a flexible working environment and an unrivaled and comprehensive benefits package.
Exceptional candidate's with the following experience should apply
- Experience in performing, monitoring, and reviewing planning and scheduling functions, which include schedule development, control, and analysis
- Primavera (P6) and Microsoft Office Applications, for example Intermediate level of knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction, and start-up work processes
- Leadership of the programme controls function, monitoring accuracy and consistency of plans, cost, safety, environment and performance reporting, and deploying available controls team resources to best effect
- Review new project proposals/remits, and monitor so that realistic, resource plans are developed for delivery of the programme
- Identify resourcing requirements to support the programme
- Provide an efficient day-to-day service to the Programme and Project Managers in reporting on plans, costs, safety, environment and programme performance
- Monitor so that data input by project teams and others to cost and performance systems meet required data standards
- Manage the production of the Investment Plan as part of the Business Planning Process
For further information, please Email a copy of your CV along with your contact number to email@example.com