Planning and Project Engineers - Telecommunications System/Rail Transport
Our client is looking for Planning and Project Engineers to be responsible for the telecommunication systems from survey through to the creation of planning documents to quality control, at working phase 1-9 of the HOAI.
- Liaise with customers, engineering offices, technical experts and authorities
- Support other technical teams in the planning and implementation of projects across specialisms
- Evaluate the technical and commercial aspects of quotes
- Degree in electrical engineering with a focus on telecommunications or communications engineering or similar
- 5+ years’ experience in the field of telecommunications systems planning, particularly in railway transport
- Ideally have a knowledge of GRANID or ARRIBA systems
Our client provides great career prospects and a broad range of professional development opportunities.