Project Manager – Construction
Project Manager – Construction. Location: South UK. Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 or up to £450 per day!
Green Recruitment solutions are looking for a Project Manager to manage, control and deliver either a large complex project or a number of smaller projects simultaneously to the satisfaction of both the company and client. This responsibility can begin at tender or negotiations stage or commencement of Project on site.
- To ensure that all statutory and company safety requirements are met
- To ensure that company procedures are complied with and that relevant information is communicated with the project staff
- To work with the Operations Director ensuring that the projects are adequately staffed by suitably qualified and experienced staff and that future needs are identified
- To maximise the project margin & control costs
- Liaise with the procurement lead during the tender/negotiation/construction period
- An experienced Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering £multi-million construction projects
- Degree Qualified (Mechanical, Electrical, Civils or Process preferred)
- Experience of Project managing design, construction and commissioning elements of Industrial Process Plants (Energy from Waste Experience preferred)
- Strong commercial skills, with IChemE and claims experience