Team Lead Construction Operation
Vattenfall´s Business Area Wind, Offshore Construction is now recruiting a Team Lead to take on exciting challenges in our Construction Management group. The position (N-4) offers a chance to drive construction and commissioning requirements and establish a strategic approach to the operations spend in offshore construction. This is a solid opportunity for further development as a leader in a fast changing environment. The organization is responsible for the safe and timely installation and commissioning of Vattenfall’s offshore wind farms.
You are our ideal candidate if you have a strong construction background combined with a minimum 5-7 years´ experience of professional offshore construction work. You will have in-depth knowledge of all offshore construction activities and have leadership experience.
As a person you are proactive, result-oriented and energetic with a structured approach to complex tasks and a good understanding of the details. You are able to keep a structured overview even during the busiest moments, and you are assertive and willing to drive constant improvements.
You have excellent communication, stakeholder management and leadership skills and are a dedicated team player who is also capable of working independently. Furthermore, you thrive in a multicultural environment and possess excellent command of written and spoken English.
Main responsibilities & work tasks
• Ensure that HSE policies are enforced, and take the lead in driving continuous improvement in close cooperation with the construction managers
• Clear, visible and courageous team management
• Manage and coordinate activities in close corporation with stakeholders and in accordance with company values and strategy
• Lead, support and coach the Project Construction Teams in order to promote personal as well as team development.
• Ensure that construction activities are executed in accordance with agreed plans
• Manage weekly/monthly reporting within the area of responsibilities
You have a Bachelors/Masters Engineering degree or similar and experience within:
• Management of cross boarder teams
• Experience with offshore construction work
• Keeping a structured overview even during the busiest moments
• Different types of contracts, BIMCO, LOGIC, FIDIC etc.
Flexible, Esbjerg, Kolding, Hamburg or London
We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal working environment. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues as ‘Ask and Share’ concept is essential for the way we work. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development
Do you have any questions to the above do not hesitate to contact Manager for Construction Rasmus Wandrup on +45 28 11 29 90.
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Jette Ingeberg, Senior Recruiter, phone +45 22 57 07 51.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via this page.
For your information
The position is advertised on several jobsites, where different regulations apply. Thus there is no time limit on the advertisement; instead we will remove it once the position has been occupied.
We look forward to your application!
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 32,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in UK, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands.