Senior Cost Engineer
Our client an industry leading EPC Company are looking for a Senior Cost Engineer to be based in their Hampshire offices. The position is offered with a long term contract and negotiable hourly rate.
As Senior Cost Engineer you'll be reporting to the Lead Cost Engineer and responsible for Cost Control services.
- Cost Control Services including those of Budget Control, Cost Control, Client cost reports and analysis of cost data
- Man Hour Cost Reporting
- Monitor contractor staffing/de-staffing plan
- Validation of subcontractor cost calculations against contract rates
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- You'll ideally have a degree in Accountancy and Finance or relevant subject
- Relevant experience within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Experience will have been gained within Cost Engineering covering Man Hour reporting and Personnel Approval forms.