Construction Mechanical Assistant - Onshore Pipeline (PIA)
Job summary and Role description.
He collaborates with his own Supervisor in directing Subcontractor activities within the Mechanical Construction of pipeline activities.
He is the first interface between the Subcontractor and the Site Organization with regard to Project standards and specifications and the first controller of the Subcontractor’s activities and of the Quality of the latter’s works.
Duties and responsibilities.
• To co-ordinate any subcontractor activities falling within the Mechanical Construction of pipeline, including both intermediate and final inspections and tests;
• To valuate test results, the validity of certificates and related reports, informing the Supervisor of any defect;
• To check that Construction works are in accordance with Project specifications and related standards, and comply to the Quality Control Plan for his own area;
• To note the work quantities performed by subcontractors and on this basis prepare the construction monthly progress report the Mechanical Construction of pipeline;
• To check the detailed activity plan for the Mechanical Construction of pipeline and compare it with work progress.
• Check the implementation of the HSE specification and report all possible anomalies