Business Partner SAP Manufacturing
We're hiring a SAP Business Partner
In this role you will support SAP service delivery. You will get lots of responsibility and therefore, extensive experience as a SAP Business Analyst is required. You will need excellent understanding of business processes and outstanding analytic skills. You will be working at a successful company in Rotterdam that is active in the oil and gas industry.
How your potential will be optimised
As a SAP Business Analyst you will be responsible for the optimisation of the SAP system. Specifically this means you will be responsible for the following:
- assist in the coordination of activities to ensure high quality SAP support
- solve business incidents and operational issues in a timely manner
- ensure all users have the correct authorisations regarding SOX rules and Delegation of Authority
- provide support to end users regarding security cases and initiate improvements when necessary
- provide guidance through continuous improvement activities
- provide functional and technical guidance
- SOX compliance
- develop and maintain support for future implementations
- perform and manage feasibility studies
- manage small application related projects
Do you like the sound of these responsibilities? Then check if you have a track-record to fit in perfectly.
A track-record to fit in perfectly
- a degree or master's in Engineering, Business, IT or equivalent
- experience with (managing) SAP projects and IT support
- knowledge of SAP solutions, including Enterprise Asset Management (EAM/PM), Project Systems (PS), Materials Management (MM) and related to Accounting & Controlling (FI/CO)
- understanding of Fieldglass and Ariba
- experience with service delivery and application support
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
If you are action-oriented, proactive and flexible you would fit in perfectly in this role as a SAP Business Analyst and we would love to hear from you.
What you will get for your efforts
- competitive salary
- 40 hour work week
- challenging role at a successful company
- lots of responsibilities
- short lines of communication
- professional growth
Where the magic happens
As a SAP Business Analyst you will be working at a successful, international company that is active in the oil and gas industry. The company is active in more than 80 countries, across six continents. You will be part of the Financial department that is renowned for its informal and open atmosphere. In addition the company finds the development of its employees very important and that's why they offer lots of opportunities for training.
Apply online or send your CV, together with a (short) motivation letter, to Arjan Geense via a.geense @ progressiverecruitment.com. If you would like to know more about this job or similar jobs in IT, contact Arjan Geense via 020 530 5800 or a.geense @ progressiverecruitment.com.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.