Telecom Construction Manager
Jacobs Telecommunications has been at the forefront of creating a new generation of wireless communication infrastructure for over 40 years. We specialize in network development and complete telecom life cycle solutions, which has ranked us in ENR's Top 20 Design Firms for the telecommunications sector in 2014. While the wireless world is ever changing, the demand for innovative technology and long term support services remains constant. These services include site acquisition, design and construction, to full operations, maintenance, and deconstruction.
- Manages multiple and/or more complex projects; possibly overseeing lower level Construction Managers.
- Communicates any project changes to the client and works with the Project Manager and other Construction Managers on implementation.
- Candidate must have wireless telecommunications experience in cell tower construction, upgrade & maintenance.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience supervising cell tower construction, upgrade and maintenance work.
- Must be able to travel up to 100%, if necessary
- Clear understanding of quality and third party audit requirements
- Clear understanding of turnover and closeout requirements
- Experience in creation and implementation of tools and processes to track, report and execute projects
- Experience in troubleshooting and providing technical support to field support and subcontractors
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Capable of training members of the team as required and flowing down changes and modifications of requirements through the organization