Advanced Project Manager
JobID : 22775BR
- Ensure all activities are performed safely and meet all requirements for quality, regulatory, and contractual.
- Plan, Execute, and Monitor highly complex project implementation to satisfy contract requirements and achieve company financial objectives.
- Work closely to promote and manage project schedules and requirements with stakeholders such as customers, nuclear power plant owners, Chinese engineering EPC companies, and vendors.
- Establish and maintain consolidated project technical, commercial and financial status. The project status must integrate input from internal organizations, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Assume ultimate responsibility for Westinghouse's performance to satisfy contract commitments.
- Develop and maintain detailed project budget against which progress can be measured and final results predicted. Monitor project costs against control budget. Assume responsibility for profitability of the project.
- Manage risk and open items into an integrated comprehensive schedule. Work with Schedulers, Cost Analysts, and Risk Specialists to achieve the proper level of details.
- Integrate project's objectives and actions through participation with other groups (engineering, supply chain, QA) in matters of common concern. Promote projects-wide teamwork and effective communication.
- Comply with all Global Project Excellence and Operation Project Excellence requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Engineering.
- Eight to ten years of progressive experience in cost and schedule control of large, complex database tools for project management, engineering management, procurement, and construction projects.
- Trained in financial skills associated with Project. PMP Certification required.
- Knowledge of local cultural and business practices required for international projects, including working with Chinese power industry stakeholders such as EPC's, end users, and vendors.
- Synthesize data and experience from learning, practice and initiatively share with team.
- Deal with ambiguity situations and sort out the solution to make it simple.
- Identify the potential risk with proactive attitude.
- Experience in using SAP & P6 is a plus