The Technical Leader will support Power's IT Service Management strategic initiatives from a technical perspective. Some areas are configuration management models, problem management, and API's. The Technical Leader will bring a technical component to a process oriented team and serve as a subject matter expert for technical issues.
- Drive establishing the correct relationships between applications, platforms, and infrastructure
- Recommend and scorecard technical standards for operational excellence
- Serve as the subject matter expert when discussing corrective actions on problem tickets and recommended changes to applications, platforms, and infrastructure
- Drive architecture and design of API's that can be used in the Service Management Eco-System to enable a better end user experience
- Partner with the GE Digital team on technical projects across all GE businesses.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or IT
- Significant experience of leading and implementing large IT projects
- Significant experience with various technology and application integration projects
- Significant experience in a technical role across applications, platforms, and infrastructure
- Proficiency in leveraging API's and creating simple webpages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience in orchestration and automation
- Exposure to orchestration and automation tools
- Has participated in Agile project delivery frameworks
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
- Strong leadership and technical acumen
- Solid facilitation and presentation skills to lead design sessions with business and technical audiences to come up with solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive change in a complex matrix environment.