Staff Technical Project Manager
Responsible for providing leadership for Parts IT Ops team members in their daily support activities associated with Parts business applications. Partners with global leadership and key users to define features backlog and operational requirements, works with technical team internal and external to the initiative to ensure outcomes delivery on time. Also, identify and advise on technology and process improvement and strive for IT systems Parts and Warehouse operational excellence.
- Involvement in day to day IT support activities of Parts and Warehouse business users and leadership
- Participate in preparation & distribution key PEIT application support metrics, project reviews, execution of Parts IT Ops projects and activities.
- Recommend operational continuous improvement opportunities, service efficiency initiatives and business process improvement to better serve business needs
- Troubleshoot applications and data issues and engage with the corporate/central/shared or third party suppliers for higher levels of support.
- Further tasks not involved in this Job Description that the immediate leader/manager assigns verbally or in writing.
- Work with globally located technical team often comprising of members of separate organizations to coordinate day-to-day execution as per outlined plan
- Researches, analyzes, designs, identifies and facilitates process improvements that focus on providing standard SAP/Oracle functionality to meet business requirements wherever possible
- Manage assigned instance management responsibilities for Parts ERP applications
- Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and interdependencies. Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
- Support Parts IT Ops team in the areas of system improvements, application support consolidation, bullet trains for cost out's.
- Ensure quality of deliverables is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
- Track project outcomes realization and customer satisfaction levels through established metrics against service level. Ensure lessons learned are collected
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, or Engineering or equivalent IT technical experience
- Strong IT functional/technical professional experience
- General ERP SAP/Oracle or Similar applications knowledge / experience
- Strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with others on a global basis
- Applies knowledge to coach and mentor others
- IT support experience in Supply Chain functions - Warehouse Management, Logistics, Inventory Management, Material Master, Transportation Management.
- Knowledge of all WMS functions and how they relate to operational procedures
- Demonstrated customer focus - evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong customer relationships, creates processes with customer viewpoint and partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives
- Quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word