We are looking for a Java developer to work with a fast paced team to develop our sales&customer community vision with application development incl. data integration tools to connect our core technologies incl. Custom Java Applications,Salesforce.com,SAP,Redshift,Snaplogic and Oracle RDS. Will be responsible for design, development, and testing of features and functions in the Customer Experience space.Will also help support our current integrations and migration to AWS and Cloud technologies.
- Develop, test and debug web applications and supporting integrations.
- Own and enhance the support and stability of key systems.
- Provide ongoing support of applications.
- Provide technical expertise to a fast moving development team meeting challenges in a dynamic environment.
- Communicate effectively with teammates and leadership.
- Collaborate closely with other developers in a small team environment.
- Develop competency in adjacent technologies / capabilities.
- Research and evaluate new technologies to apply to solution development.
- Develop and implement standards for stability, reusability and performance.
The Java Developer is responsible for defined work or projects with moderate to high complexity, follows an individual work plan and meets day-to-day short-term objectives. Must have the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
The individual will be responsible for transforming business requirements into technology solutions.
They should demonstrate agility and innovation to deliver a world class product in a small development team environment. They must combine forward looking development goals with an ownership mentality for stable operations.
- Some experience in a Java application development role
- Ownership of applications/database or platform in a DevOps model
- Experience with Cloud-based systems preferred.
- Degree/diploma in Computer Science, or other discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Working, hands-on knowledge of database technologies and ETL/ELT technologies.
- Deep understanding of application development.
- Keen interest in expanding capabilities in new areas of development and operations.
- Demonstrated excellence in communications (verbal and written).
- Strong advocate of teaming concepts and processes; A team player.
- API/SOA Development preferred
- Salesforce.com development experience preferred
- Snaplogic, Informatica, or Dell Boomi experience preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.