Project Manager - Space Industry
We have a unique opportunity for a Project Manager to join a world-leader in the design and manufacture of high-tech solutions for the space industry, based out of their UK headquarters in Oxfordshire. Working closely with all of biggest companies in the space sector such as NASA, ESA, Airbus, Thales and Lockheed Martin their products are used in everything from satellites, space rovers, life-support, spacewalk equipment and launch vehicles.
These are extremely high-value, high-profile space missions where failure is not an option. To ensure they are creating technology which will be hard-wearing and long-lasting they have a robust project management structure. The successful Project Manager would be responsible for the full life-cycle of projects from the early stage of working with business developers to capture customer requirements, through the design, manufacture and test stages through to final project delivery.
This Project Manager position would give you responsibility:
- To project manage high-value, high reliability projects
- Focus on project delivery and continuous interaction with an international customer chain
- Working within a highly structured project-based environment, incorporating qualification at every stage, working with highly technical multi-disciplinary scientific and engineering teams
- Planning, delivery, forecasting and reporting of projects
To apply for this Project Manager role you must have:
- Degree-level or above qualification in engineering or relevant scientific field (not software)
- 3 years+ experience in the management of high-tech projects within the Space industry
- Experience dealing with international customers
This position would provide a great benefits package including 25 days holiday, company matched pension, life cover and the chance to join the space industry in a company involved in some of the most exciting missions in orbit. The salary on offer is dependent upon length and relevance of experience.
The successful candidate will be brought on board ASAP, so if you are interested in this opportunity then please apply immediately or call Seth on 0117 9388 088