NPI Project Lead - Devices Company
Position: Project Manager
Salary: Circa £50-60,000 + Benefits
*Relocation support available
I am looking for a professionally qualified Project Manager with experience managing NPD Projects within engineering.
This exciting role comes from a global business investing heavily in the design & development of next generation products. A market leader known for their high technology products they operate within a highly regulated industry and products need to meet the necessary regulations for sale in areas including the UK, EU, China and Japan.
As project manager you will lead multi-disciplinary teams to continuously deliver new product development projects on time and to budget, ensuring that the products meet all Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Environment targets set. You will also provide technical insight and training where applicable, whilst motivating the project team to ensure products are planned, implemented, released and supported within agreed standards. Working to meet key project milestones, you will conduct regular stage gate reviews and will report progress updates to senior management.
Sound exciting? Here's what you need to apply:
- Degree in Engineering or Technology related disciplines.
- Professional recognised qualification in project management.
- Applied knowledge of Product design and development
- Experience working to regulatory standards
- Knowledge of software development (beneficial not essential)
- 3 Years of experience as a Project Manager/Leader within a R&D/NPI team.
Please apply for this position if you feel you meet the criteria, or contact Kieran Harley at Huxley Engineering for more information.