Our client are looking for a results-driven to join their high performing Intraday trading team, to take part in optimising positions on a daily basis for a team where power traders are operating 24/7.
- Trade power across Europe
- Develop and maintain tools
- Develop trading strategies
- Contribute to the development of Intraday in a construction and proactive manner
- Newly graduated or a few years of experience in trading in energy business
- Interest in trading and understand the dynamics of the trading business
- Good command of English both written and verbal, and preferably German
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package proportionate with your qualifications.