Field Quality Inspector - Billings, MT
Progressive Global Energy is looking to hire a Field Quality Inspector to work in Billings, MT. The Field Quality Inspector is responsible for ensuring projects are constructed, tested and documented in accordance with the project specifications, governing codes of construction, and prime agreement. Please review the job requirements below and submit your resume for review:
Company Name: Contract through Progressive Global Energy
Job Title: Field Quality Inspector
Location: Billings, MT
Hourly Rate: $40-$45/hr
Per Diem: $80/day
Working Hours: Fulltime
Contract Length: Oct 24 - Dec 31, 2016
Health Insurance: yes
- Inspect and verify that construction is performed in contractual accordance with the specifications and drawing requirements.
- Inspect and document that material and equipment delivered to the jobsite are properly received, stored, and maintained according to project specifications.
- Perform a detailed inspection and document findings at the beginning of each work phase within the subcontract (concrete application, structural steel erection, coatings application, etc.).
- Review quality assurance documents as they are issued and ensure compliance.
- Review the final "Punch-out Inspection" list for each system and document status for completion.
- Verify subcontractor procedures and quality records are in contractual compliance.
- Perform document control audits on field drawings, test records, etc. for adherence to document processes.
- Identify non-conformance's and document that corrective action is implemented.
- Responsible for walking down and obtaining signatures for the acceptance of systems with the subcontractor and/or client.
- Review the Task Safety Observations (TSO's) and ensure corrective measures have been implemented for problem areas.
- Ensure compliance with all company and site safety requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining all required licenses and certifications.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Current AWS Certified Welding Inspector certification.
- Minimum 7 years related experience in quality roles and procedures.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer and communications media skills.
- Advanced technical writing experience required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Please do not call in response to this advertisement, I will respond to updated resumes within 24 hours.