Noord-Brabant Pharmaceutical Industry Qualified Person
An international health care organisation is looking for a QA / QP specialist to strengthen its team. This position includes a wide range of quality and compliance activities. Are you a QA / QP specialist looking for a challenging opportunity at an international organisation with a vibrant and international culture? Then do not hesitate to get in touch for further details.
We're hiring a QA / QP specialist
As a QA / QP specialist you will work together with the production department and assist in validation activities. IN this function you will be involved in the labelling and packaging process, as well as the actual batch release. You will strive for continuous product enhancement and assist in the development and delivery of training activities.
How your potential will be optimised
- Provide daily oversight, guidance and support to Production staff in regards to compliance with Quality Policies and Procedures.
- Disposition batches packaged and labeled at ABR not affected by class III NC's or NC impacting compliance with Marketing Authorization as QP
- Review and approve Non Conformances and CAPA's, initiate and own as needed
- Review and approve change control records, initiate and own as needed
- Review and approval test protocols before use in production
- Perform GMP compliance checks in production
- Participate in inspections.
- Lead and participate in Plant-QA related projects as needed.
- Assist in validation activities as needed including review and approval of validation documents. * Participate in global Quality initiatives ensuring ABR input is provided and leading ABR implementation activities * Participate in ABR projects and improvement efforts including product launch teams
A track-record to fit in perfectly
- Master's degree in pharmacy, medicine, veterinary medicine, chemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry and technology, biology or equivalent
- At least 2 years of related professional experience
- Sound knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Distribution Practice
- Relevant experience in dealing with Non Conformances and Change Control records
Where the magic happens
You will work at a market leader in the pharmaceutical industry that strives for excellence. This international organisation offers a vibrant work environment with great opportunities for personal and professional development. You will work together with professional and ambitious colleagues within an international work environment.
Apply now online for the role of regulatory affairs manager or send your CV to Job Heijmen via j. heijmen [@] progressiverecruitment.com. If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Job Heijmen on 020-2065888.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.