Field Service Engineer - Motion Control - £35k-£45k
- Global leading Automation & Control Manufacturer
- Established over 100 year ago
- Worldwide turnover in excess of $5bn
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Field Service Engineer position, acting as the motion control specialist.
- Home based - Covering the UK, but with a key focus on the Yorkshire and North East area
- Responding to Emergency breakdown call out and Planned maintenance contracts
- This position is focussing on the Motion Control product range, to include servo drives, servo motors and actuators, from compact single-axis drives for simple applications to high-performance multi-axis servo drives. As well as Rotary and linear servo motors and actuators for precise linear positioning.
- You will be on call one week in ten - 24/7 call out.
The Ideal Person:
- Background as a Field Service Engineer within Automation and Motion Control
- MUST have specialist Motion skills and knowledge of working with servo drives, servo motors, actuators and motion controllers.
- An electrical or electro-mechanical qualification would be a preference.
- A background working for a machine builder or special purpose machinery manufacturer would be an advantage
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.