Business Development Manager - Switchgear - Up to £60k
- Customers include; Network Rail, Carillion, GEC - Alstom, Docklands Light Railway, BAMrail, BAM Nuttall, Eurostar, Balfour Beatty, London Underground Ltd, TFL
- Ability to be able to bring them into a new market sector where the earning potential is massive.
- Small company which offers a greater degree of flexibility than perhaps the rigid structure of major manufacturer.
- The company currently turns over in the region of £10m and employs 33 people in the UK with plans for aggressive expansion.
- This role is a pure new business opportunity where the BDM will eb selling the full range of products Designed & Manufactured by LCS specifically targeting the Utilities and Oil & gas Sectors.
- Target will be £1/2m worth of new business in their first year the average order value can range from between £3k & £50k.
- Responsibilities include; identifying potential business opportunities with new and existing customers, arranging client visits followed by the producing detailed visit reports.
- You will take the commercial lead for each project, contract and quote to win follow up service contracts and deliver on time.
- The provision of on-site customer support, telephone technical support, customer product training and support at exhibitions and conferences
The Ideal Person:
- Need to have an Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent as they must ahve a strong technical understanding of the applications of the products so as to be able to consult the client effectively.
- Must have the RTM so have sold into Utilities Contractors, DNOs, PENs etc with contacts as to who the key DMs in those organisations.
- In regards to background he's open and would consider people who had sold UPS, Plant Equipment, Cable etc as long as they ahd the RTM.
- Must hold UK Driving Licence.
Consultant: Matt Wilson
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.