Hardware Systems Engineer - Substation Controls - £35K
- This nationwide systems integrator has been delivering market leading solutions in complex markets for over 45 years
- With a turnover of over £450m per annum, this is a growing company that looks after its employees
- An independent systems integrator, currently working on large projects across a number of blue chip companies
- Prospects within the business are truly open-ended with over 2500 staff across the group
- All aspects of implementation of Substation Control Systems (SCS).
- Designing, commissioning and installing onsite.
- You will be expected to interpret drawings & schedules.
- You will end up leading site visits after some time served in the role.
- You will be involved in an extensive SCS upgrade programmes.
- Interpreting and verify customer supplied data and specifications.
The Ideal Person:
- An absolute minimum of an HND in Electrical Engineering
- AutoCAD experience
- Database configuration and system validation work experience, previous experience working on the substation control systems specifically the design side.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.