Project Planner / Assistant Project Manager - £30k-£35k
- Very well respected Utilities Services Provider & ICP within the Power Distribution sector.
- An enviable list of clients, working with a number of the DNOs including; WPD, UKPN, SSE, as well as the National Grid.
- The client currently has circa 170 Employees across the UK, turning over £40 million.
- The planner will be responsible for creation and amendment of project programmes using Microsoft Projects.
- Reporting into the Contracts Manager they will be a part of the Major Projects Team who deal with projects upwards in terms of value of £5m for the Regional DNOs (Specifically; SSE, WPD & UKPN) and National Grid.
- A planner will be split 50/50 between office and sites which can be nationwide so willingness to travel and even stay away is essential.
- Other tasks and responsibilities will include performing site surveys and creating progress reports, assisting with the estimators, organising payment schedules and co-ordinating the project programme.
The Ideal Person:
- Must have experience from within the utilities industry ideally Electrical - New Connections, Diversions or Civils projects 11kv-400kv mostly, 11-33kv.
- Would consider people from a wider multi utilities background.
- Holding NSWRA accreditation & CSCS Card would be advantageous but not essential.
- Must have experience of using Microsoft Projects.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.