Project Manager - Electrical HV Cabling - Up to £65k
- This client is a very well respected contractor specialising within the Power, Construction, Multi Utility Diversions, Telecommunications, Rail and Building Management Services.
- Company have been in operation since 2003 now with over 50 permanent employees and 4 offices across the UK and Ireland.
- As a Project Manager you will be working with a number of very well known companies within the Power, Utilities, Rail, Education and Manufacturing Sectors.
- As Project manager you will be managing the project teams ranging from 4-12 members in order to implement the programme agreed with the client's project manager. You will need to define a clear set of objectives and accountabilities for all members of team.
- Ensure the project remit is respected and a project execution strategy is produced in accordance with the project strategy, as well the writing of regular progress reports for the client.
- Planning and management of resource to programme, through a series of regular reviews and by planning ahead to ensure the successful delivery of the project programme
- A Project Manager will need to demonstrate commercial awareness of project remit, calculating cost implications and financial awareness of sub contracts.
The Ideal Person:
- Must live within a commutable distance of Central London Office.
- Need to have a strong background in the management of Urban Underground Cabling projects.
- Must have SMST and be NSWRA accredited a degree/HND in Electrical Engineering would be advantageous but not essential.
- Willingness to be on-site when required for various projects.
- Comfortable handling a number of inner-city projects upwards in terms of value of £5m.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.