Owners Engineer (Mechanical and Welding)
Scope of work:
- Owners Engineer for the construction of a large CCGT power plant (600+MW) in a remote location in Asia.
- Candidates will be based onsite and working 6 days a week
- Overseeing the mechanical works of the EPC Contractor on the behalf the owner.
- Review and approve all mechanical drawings.
- Assess and audit the scope and quality of all the mechanical work on the project.
- Contribute to all the owners engineering meetings and interface with the other disciplines.
- Bachelors' Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 10+ years' experience working in construction supervision on large power generation projects.
- Previous experience within Thermal Power projects, gas turbines and the associated technology and equipment.