CONTRACT MANAGER/LOGISTIEK MANAGER/TRANSPORT MANAGER
The role of the contract manager is to guide the Business Units in their transport strategy based on the Contract Manager's deep understanding of the market: to coordinate the truck sourcing events and manage the vendor relations incl. their general performance/compliance.
- Min. bachelor degree in logisitics/transportation/supply chain management
- Customer and vendor relationship management
- Leading the development and execution of a strategy in a complex environment.
- Change management experience
- Transport/Truck sourcing experience
- Food/Chemical experience
Location: Amsterdam Area
Duration: 6 Months