Data Manager (m/f)
- Define and setup the framework for sharing data among E.ON business units, considering data privacy, regulations, and legal aspects for different countries as well as required data processing agreements.
- Establish a data catalog, providing an overview about available data, their logical structure, the permissions to process the data and their potential benefit in a shared data lake.
- Managing the approvals and authorizations for data access and data processing.
- Collaborate with IT and the business units on ensuring data quality and availability.
- Interact with the data stewards of the business units, the data privacy departments, the data protection officers and IT security.
- Degree in computer science, laws, or related discipline.
- Several years of experience in the methodology of data governance and enterprise information management, including hands-on experience on state-of-the-art solutions and tools.
- Knowledge and understanding in designing data models and the management of metadata for RDBMS, noSQL and Hadoop
- Knowledge of the EU legislation on data protection, data privacy and data processing agreements.
- Professional communication, presentation, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Enjoying collaborating internationally and across cultural borders, willing to undertake international business travel.
- Fluent in English and German.