- The Maintenance Site Manager will be part of the Jacobs Field Services team. The Site Manager will be responsible all maintenance activities at a chemical plant including, multi-craft jobs, planning, scheduling, preventive/predictive maintenance, and shutdown planning
- and execution.
- The Maintenance Site Manager will interact with Jacobs management and client to ensure successful scheduling of activities associated with turnarounds, shutdowns and maintenance. Supervises through subordinate leader employees.
- Manages procurement, expediting, traffic, and subcontract administration functions
- Ensures accurate and timely submission of financial, administrative, procurement, and material control requirements
- Establishes effective communications between project and home office functions to ensure accurate and timely flow of information; provides financial status reports to management
- Work is performed without appreciable direction.
- Minimum of 10 years supervision experience in industrial maintenance.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Site Manager overseeing 100+ person job site.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a refinery and/or chemical manufacturing facility.
- Commitment to safety