Senior Front End Project Engineer
Airswift' Russian Recruitment team are pleased to be entering the market for Senior Front End Project Engineer professional. This role will be local to Russian Federation, Sabetta at the LNG plant.
Objective of the position:
- The Snr. Front End Project Engineer will assist the Head of Engineering in the provision of Project expertise to a wide range of different Yamal LNG projects and other construction activities.
- His special focus will be on issues of technical assurance and technical integrity on Project activities and during execution and operational phase including brown-fields modification for the Process and Utility units inside the LNG and Inlet facilities fence, including equipment in administration area, Central control Building, as well on LNG jetty berth.
- The Snr. FE Project Engineer will work as part of the Project Team to create integrated facilities and field concepts for end users.
- Execution of single and multi-discipline Front End engineering studies and completion of projects.
- Management and review of work carried out by external engineering consultants.
- Systems engineering responsibility. Co-ordinate interfaces amongst major contractors and across project functions.
- Work accordance to Company Project Management process and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with International and Russian standards.
- Gain familiarity and ensure LNG Plant change procedures and it is implementation as per Company procedure and regulatory standards and to the agreed end user requirements.
- Gain familiarity with the LNG and International Technical Standards and Specifications for use as Company documents
- Work in accordance with approved LNG policies, standards, procedures and exercise personal judgment and initiative in managing day-to-day activities
- Graduate degree in Engineering
- Professional experience: A minimum of 10 years' experience in Project Engineering.
- At least 5 years in Front End engineering position in the oil and gas or heavy power engineering industry