HSE & Logistic Advisor (Local Only)
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our Client is a renowned International Oil Company based in China and active in the offshore, deepwater developments. They are hiring a HSE & Logistics Advisor to work on a rotational basis to the offshore platform.
- Maintains a regular work site presence to promote HSE awareness and compliance with HOCL, local and national HSE requirements/regulations.
- Coordinate the interface between HOCL DW and CNOOC SW for all occupational HSE issues
- Assist the DW Operations Supervisor in ensuring that the latest occupational HSE related documents are up to date
- Provides support for the development of HSE related training programs and works with DW supervisors to integrate HSE Best Practices
- Assist DW Operations Supervisor with incident management, incident investigation and reporting
- Participates in the development and monitoring of JHA's (Job Hazard Analysis) and JSA's (Job Safety Analysis) as required - provides coaching and mentoring to enhance the effectiveness of FLHA (Field Level Hazard Assessment) activities. Assist offshore in daily activity develop and implement and monitor site safety plan and hazard control measures
- Perform Logistics activities in accordance with instructions received from the DW Supervisor
- Minimum of 10 years direct experience in an O&G upstream or downstream industry HSE role
- Chinese Candidates or Hong Kong considered only
- Must speak fluent English
- Demonstrable knowledge and familiarity of best practice techniques designed to deliver HSE excellence Specialization in Petroleum/Chemical Engineering preferred
- Confined Space/Vessel Entry Supervisor Course
- Rigging and Slinging Awareness Training
- Scaffolding Inspection Course
- Knowledge of requirements pertaining to HSE permits required in the petroleum industry
- Knowledge of Risk Assessment processes and techniques
- Knowledge of HSE Management systems implementation
- Knowledge of Regulations of Hazardous materials and Waste Management
- Functional working knowledge of production materials and equipment and general offshore operations preferably gained through actual offshore work
- Specific to Logistics, 5+ years offshore industry experience, minimum 2 years' experience in a logistics role with another Operator