We are looking for a Project Engineer in the Project Construction Department for our client, integrated LNG project.
- The Project Engineer will assist the Head of Project construction in the provision of Project expertise to a wide range of different Yamal LNG projects and other construction activities.
- His special focus will be on issues of technical assurance and technical integrity on Project activities and during execution and operational phase including brown-fields modification for the Process and Utility units inside the LNG and Inlet facilities fence, including equipment in administration area, Central control Building, as well on LNG jetty berth.
- The Project Engineer will work as part of the Project Team to create integrated facilities and field concepts for end users.
- Execution of single and multi-discipline Front End engineering studies and completion of projects.
- Management and review of work carried out by external engineering consultants.
- Systems engineering responsibility. Co-ordinate interfaces amongst major contractors and across project functions.
- Work accordance to Company Project Management process and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with International and Russian standards.
- Gain familiarity and ensure LNG Plant change procedures and it is implementation as per Company procedure and regulatory standards and to the agreed end user requirements.
- Gain familiarity with the Yamal LNG and International Technical Standards and Specifications for use as Company documents
- Work in accordance with approved Yamal LNG policies, standards, procedures and exercise personal judgment and initiative in managing day-to-day activities.
- Graduate Degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 10 years experience in Project Engineering.
- At least 3 years in Engineering position in the oil and gas or heavy power engineering industry.
- Fluent Russian and English
- Ensures that the Yamal LNG Project Engineering Department's activities are performed in order to execute all activities safely, reliable according to schedule and at optimum cost.
- Become fully familiar with the Yamal LNG way of project management.
- Become fully familiar with the variety of construction work and systems installed by various projects in Yamal LNG
- Become fully familiar with the use of FUSION under Corporate system to readily access required documents and drawings
- Ensure seamless handover of completed of projects to the Asset owner.
- Provides specialist advice and support, as agreed with line supervisor, to customers and Asset managers in areas of Construction.
- To contribute to the project lessons learnt and improving skills of personnel.
- To contribute to the advancement of working methods and tools within his specialty.
- Participate to LNG training sessions of personnel, when needed.
- During performance of any work operation, strictly comply with health, safety (including fire safety) and environmental requirements (manuals, regulations, procedures, safety rules, guidelines, etc.).
- Immediately report to the line manager all accidents, minor injuries not involving time loss (cuts, bruises, etc.), major injuries, emergencies, and all other incidents.
- When being inside (riding / driving) a vehicle provided by Employer, follow traffic safety rules in terms of using safety systems designed by the vehicle manufacturer.
- When at a production facility, wear appropriate personal protective equipment.