Key Skills: Information Technology, Java and Java Script as well be innovative and Entrepreneurship skills
Location: Paris Central
Salary / Package: 60K Euros minimum and potential could be a partner in the business
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget
Interviews: Can be held at a time to suit as soon as possible
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Karren Mounsey
Key Words: Java, Java Script, energy
The position & experience required
Our clients business is a design, producer and installation of equipment for the production of electricity based on the process ORC (organic cycle of Rankine) for renewable energy (biomass, geothermal) or the recovery of heat lost (turbine to fuel, industrial furnaces of glassware, steel, etc.).
The development of the software solution is currently carried by the Technical Director of the company. The position of the Java Developer is to:
- Take ownership of the framework and continue its development to respond to the problem of deployment Immediate Operations
- Build and implement a vision of the IT architecture that allows a massive deployment and a continuous evolution (languages, frameworks, protocols, location of calculations) in line with the developments envisaged.
- Build a business vision around the solution for to horizon 1 year- proceed to a lifting of specific funds to recruit a dedicated team.
- Manager of the growth of the newly entity formed
The skills required
You must have an excellent mastery of Java development, that is to say:
- A practical capacity to develop quickly and well of the soft which rotates without bugs
- A perfect mastery of all the programming environment (GIT versioning, Ant script, etc.)
- A fine knowledge of mechanisms client-server (socket, HTTPS, AJAX, etc.)
- A depth of view on the architecture of a comprehensive solution, that is to say collect the consistency of a solution that several thousands of classes
You are able to share your technical vision and generate the accession of either user or developer. You are able to segment the developments to integrate other resources.
Perfect mastery of English is essential
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Karren Mounsey.