IT Program Manager - TS/SCI with Poly Required
Main job duties include representing the functional leads at meetings, creating and maintaining databases and network shares, orchestrating the major change from individual tools to an enterprise system, managing contract wide projects, creating custom reports, working with accountable property and asset management, training team members, and providing process improvement support.
- Develop barcode scanning solutions for customers, including process design, scanner coding, and user training.
- Implement processes and procedures among all groups to ensure equal treatment of all employees.
- Design custom databases to provide process improvement program wide.
- Troubleshoot existing code that interfaces with barcode scanners, databases, printers, and workstations.
- Work with users, corporate dependents, and technical teams to develop requirements that enable the suitable implementation of corporate, homegrown and enterprise tools
- Delve into tools and processes to find faults which allow for future improvements.
- Subject matter expert on the IBM Maximo software suite products used within the organization
- Work closely with management team to track and submit tools requests/changes.
- Work with customer on new and existing requirements (system related)
- Other duties as required.
- Active TS/SCI polygraph required
- Requires two (2) years of college with courses in business administration, industrial management, or appropriate discipline, and five (5) years progressive experience, or any equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- A dvanced oral and written communication skills are required along with comprehensive knowledge of company policies and procedures, and work flow processes.