Junior Quantity Surveyor
The successful candidate will carry out the following duties:
- Quantity taking off, framing of item description and cost estimates.
- Requires interaction with own and other discipline to complete estimation tasks.
- Perform discipline, project, ISO and administration tasks.
- Read & Understanding architectural & structural drawings.
- Read A CAD drawings and taking measurements from such drawings.
- Degree in Surveying or Construction Economics
- Member of a professional body or working towards chartered status
- Knowledge of software packages like Autocad, Microsoft Office
- Some experience required in preparation of Bills of Quantities
- In depth Knowledge of methods of measurements