Senior / Principal Clean Water Modeller
As a Principal Cleanwater Modeller you will be working on Clean water network projects as part of Jacobs India modelling team in Pune. Responsibilities to include:
- Driving health and safety through everything we do. Carrying out modelling functions safely and to the appropriate level of completion and quality
- Modelling team technical lead for Jacobs clean water network
- Working under the Modelling Technical lead to lead a project team undertaking all aspects of modelling work
- Responsible for planning the delivery of work packages and ensuring projects run to quality, time and budget
- Leadership of the quality assurance process for the team
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external staff
- Minimum of a Degree or Master's Degree in Civil engineering discipline
- Significant demonstrable experience 5-10 years in modelling in SynerGEE, InfoWorks WS, WaterGems, Epanet including model construction, calibration and predictive studies and optioneering/design of solutions projects (e.g. DG2 solutions)
- A detailed knowledge of water distribution networks is required.
- The candidates would need to be proficient in the use of SynerGEE, WaterGems and have good experience of using models to support engineering queries.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills, ability to review the work of others and proactively feedback
- A strong desire and proven ability to mentor and lead a modelling team, liaising directly with client on all aspects of project work
- Familiar with current industry best practice and able to actively contribute to innovation in this field of expertise
- Experience of working with SynerGEE, WaterGems software