Video Installer TS/SCI with Poly
- 2nd & 3rd Tier troubleshooting of video systems (VTC, room systems, distribution)
- Project engineering of Audio/Video systems
- Troubleshooting of LAN-based & ISDN video systems
- On-site technical support of video installs when requested
- Provide technical assistance to project managers to best fulfill customers' requests
- Will analyze customer requirements and determine the best technical solution with specifications of audio/video components and system integration techniques to satisfy the requirements for complex design and technology activities. These activities consist of audio/video distribution, teleconferencing design and test efforts.
- This position will involve detailed knowledge of audio/video technology (audio/video generation, distribution and display) and current ANSI/IEEE format knowledge for both analog and digital systems, and their deployment (broadband cable, NTSC or HDTV baseband, ISDN, etc.) to customer premises.
- This position requires the execution of good engineering practices that detail the overall system architecture, detailed line (with breakdown of signal and test point values) and rack elevation drawings and to/from cable list.
- Knowledge of a vast array of audio/video equipment
- BSEE with 5-7 years of detailed engineering experience
- MSEE with 3-5 years of detailed engineering experience (preferred)
- Journeyman Level: 5-8 years of relevant experience as listed above
Two (2) years of college in a computer field and five (5) years of related experience or any equivalent combination of relevant education and experience for a total of seven (7) years. Progressive relevant training and/or certification in appropriate discipline may be substituted for one (1) year of the education or experience requirement.