Joint Venture Manager(m/f)
- Overall responsibility for the management and accuracy of the Electronic Data Management System including all document quality related processes for investor purposes, every time in alignment with the Project Management (PM/POCM).
- For the management and contribution of all technical, commercial and legal documents in timely responses to shareholder information needs and audit processes.
- Preparation and coordination of all input required for cooperation related decision inputs and papers or contract negotiations of the project management with both shareholder - if required in the function as service provider to the joint venture - and the TSO 50Hertz
- Facilitation and Consolidation of the technical reporting to the governing bodies (shareholder meeting, steering committee and management board)
- Delivery of quality assured information (esp. with regard to cooperation, reporting and documentation) on request by the project management & regular exchange with stakeholder.
- Secure that all project management guidelines and processes are implemented and followed, sound coordination with other POCM functions like Commercial Management and Project Office Management, function within the project like Engineering or Construction Management or support functions to the project team like Procurement, Legal, Partnering/M&A.
- Degree as Legal Counsel, Engineering or Business and Economics
- Proven leadership experience in joint venture management, ideally Offshore Wind
- Comprehensive work experience and understanding on joint venture related tasks, excellent contractual skills and skills of documentation tools incl. visualisation (MS Office)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team player
- Very good knowledge of group processes and handling of interfaces
- Proactive, reliable and structured way of working, solution oriented, self-starter
- Fluent in German and English (in writing and verbally)