Junior Recruiter - Focus Italy (m/f)
- Support the entire recruiting process,for selected German E.ON Business Units, such as defining job requirements, preparation and placing of job advertisements, handling of applicant management.
- Conduct pre-selection via CV screening and telephone interview in German and English using recruiting tools to test aptitude.
- Select and use modern recruiting channels.
- Answer questions from line managers or applicants and support through the recruiting process.
- Take part in (inter-)national career fairs and other employer brand measures and support the preparatory work.
- Good university degree with a focus on HR or aptitude diagnostics or a similar qualification.
- First professional experience or interest in recruiting topics (e.g. apprenticeship, internships, work as a student, final thesis or similar).
- Fluent in German, English and Italian language skills are mandatory
- Good MS Office skills.
- Good communication skills, team spirit and strong customer service orientation.
- Intercultural awareness and engaged to work in international teams.
- Willingness to accept occasional business trips