Senior Revenue Accountant
Our client, a major oil and gas company is seeking a Senior Revenue Accountant to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX. This will be for an initial 12 month contract which will be subject to extension.
Primary responsibilities involve communicating with the appropriate contacts within the company's (Trading & Supply) in order to provide accurate and timely gas pipeline volume actualization, imbalance reconciliations, gas pricing analysis and invoice/billing.
Recording, analyzing and processing oil and gas related exploration and production revenues, royalties and related expenses. Reporting royalties to governmental agencies. Reconciling and analyzing revenue accounts. Preparation of Revenue Accruals for Oil, Gas, and NGL, and Cash Forecast.
- Interact with other departments, such as Trading Supply, Marketing, Operations, Production, Land,
- Interact with 3'd parties in obtaining revenue pricing, volume and payment
- Communicate with ONRR concerning royalties and
- Actualize pipeline
- Provide monthly invoice
- Provide monthly billing to
- Historical imbalance
- ONRR historical analytical
- Historical monthly
- Platt's IF and GDD
- Market view, pricing analysis, ad hoc
- FERC 552
Detailed Responsibilities - Secondary
- Record Revenue for Deepwater GOM or Texas Onshore
- Compile source data, record entries, and analyze Revenue accrual vs
- Allocate sales to well level based on sales invoices, marketing arrangements and production
- Review Intercompany equity & 3'rd party purchases with Affiliated Marketing
- Prepare and send invoices for oil, condensate, gas and NGLs each month and reconcile any payment
- Review ONRR reports before monthly
- Perform account reconciliations for assigned
- Other requests and duties as
- Experience in the oil and gas industry, specifically in offshore exploration and
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent industry
- Basic understanding of information technology and computer
- Experience with oil and gas revenue and distribution of
- Familiarity with ONRR, and or Texas Severance
- Experience reconciling oil and gas accounts
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.