Project Controls Analyst
Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking Project Controls Analyst to work a 2-year contract in Spring, TX. Travel will be required 50% of the time.
This person will perform or coordinate effort for cost estimate preparation, estimating oversight and quality assurance reviews and will participate in estimate / Schedule assessments (verification of project cost & schedule bases).
- Assist in Setting up the baseline cost control system (internal and external) and documentation for the project
- Prepare forecasts, cost trend reports, and monitor cost and budget forecasts on multiple projects on the same work site
- Report on deviations, underruns and overruns, and can make recommendations for corrective actions
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- 10+ years of experience working on projects
- Basic to advance level proficiency in Cost Estimating, Project Planning and Project Controls