Airswift is seeking a Facilities & Utilities Engineer to work for our client in Spring, TX on their International LNG project.
This role will be specifically focused on design oversight of utilities system within an LNG plant so qualified candidates must have LNG experience.
Main FunctionsEvaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements.Facilitates effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines that align with the team's goals, objectives, and procedures.Assures accurate and timely communication among the team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues.In addition to technical ability, they should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
Tasks & ResponsibilitiesParticipating in area Risk Assessment, HAZOP's, Hazard Hunts, Critical Operating Parameter Reviews.Leading incident investigations (downtime, process safety related).Supporting Opportunity management-identification of opportunities and development of scope of work for projects.Running risk assessments on new facility projects, existing facilities and closure of mitigating action items.Leading performance testing and plant based trials.Operating guideline development for facilities.Coaching and mentoring of fellow and junior colleagues.
Skills & Qualifications
- 15+ years of closely related professional experience.
- Relevant LNG experience.
- Bachelors degree in Chemical, Civil, or Electrical Mechanical Engineering or related engineering specialty, or equivalent professional experience.
- Extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs.
- Geographic flexibility - might have to work overseas as project develops.