Earthstream Global is currently in search of Helpers to help with the construction of a new Power Plant in Iraq. This is to start 1st February 2020 for 30 days.
Please note that Helpers must have power plant experience to be considered for the role
- General housekeeping
- Move materials
- Assist craft workers by carrying tools and moving materials to work areas
- Be able to use the following tools: jackhammers, dirt compactors, dirt shovels, chipping guns/hammers, framing hammers, and crowbars
- All other duties as required
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Good attendance record.
- No experience or up to 2 years experience working on Power Plants in the Middle East
Hourly rate will be dependant on experience. All accommodation, meals and flights will be covered.