Project Controller (Senior)
Our client, a major midstream company, is seeking a Project Controller (senior) to work a long-term contract within their facilities in Houston, TX
- Provide active cost management reporting and governance of projects/programs from initiation to completion.
- Create, maintain and manage cost forecasting/reporting systems to ensure accuracy and visibility of project estimates and budgets to project scope/objectives.
- Create and analyze change management documents to govern project costs and objective variances.
- Forecast costs to completion based on trends including productivity measurements, labor rate analysis, commitments, management of change, schedule impacts and material cost variance.
- Update, maintain and analyze project commitments, cost flow, and expenditures while also supporting monitoring, reviewing and analysis of cost, schedule, earned value and associated reporting
- Track, report and analyze project/program performance and costs from initiation to completion.
- Establish and report project/program metrics and benchmarks.
- Assess and document trends and risks of the project/ program as related to costs/schedule.
- Develop and maintain financial reporting (weekly/monthly