Airswift. Training Assistant. North Bay, ON. 8 months contract.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Training/Planning Assistant to join them on an 8 months assignment in North Bay, ON, Canada.
The Training Assistant is responsible for the identification, development, and delivery of training for all front-line staff in conjunction with the additional duties listed below:
- Identify, develop and deliver training for all front line staff which may include system and process training, emergency call handling, meter accreditation, annual safety training, etc.
- Work jointly with the Planning Supervisor to develop recommendations on employee performance, discipline, and hiring decisions.
- Monitor work to ensure compliance to company processes.
- Manage departmental staffing requirements to ensure operational needs are met.
- Participate on various projects typically relating to internal process/productivity improvements.
- Act as the Planning Supervisor and assume all responsibilities and accountabilities of the Planning Supervisor during absences such as vacation, training, illnesses as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years' experience, preferably working in field operations.
- Able to communicate and interact with a variety of internal stakeholders.
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- Must be able to adapt training practices based on a variety of different learning styles
- Labour Relations exposure would be an asset.
- Experience in a supervision/management capacity is preferred.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.