Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking a part time Museum Associate to work within their facilities located in Ponca City, Oklahoma.
The Museum Associate position requires flexibility from the candidate to deal with the diversity of duties and a small staff, also the ability to work independently. Hours will include part-time afternoons during the week, Saturdays, some holidays, and availability to fill in as needed.
- Maintaining brochure inventory and distribution.
- Greeting individuals and groups.
- Coordinating and providing group tours.
- Work with scheduling internal and external personnel about maintenance, repair work, and upkeep.
- Communicate efficiently with all kinds of personalities, diverse education levels and backgrounds.
- Assist the director and overall museum operations.
- High school degree.
- Telephone skills.
- Friendly and presentable to visitors.
- Organizational skills.
- Ensure accuracy and pay attention to details.
- Team player and good interpersonal skills, accept ownership, be accountable and deliver on commitments.
- Proficient computer skills: Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Physical ability to carry/move items up to 35
- Training processing work orders, scheduling tours, and appointments.
- Internet skills navigating in a wide range of websites.