Our client, a major Oil & Gas client, is seeking a Document Controller to work a 12-month contract within their facilities in Anchorage, AK.
This person will oversee and assure the quality of all data, modeling data, and document management efforts.
* Help establish Doc Control standards, common processes, and tools.
* Help define variables for document attributes, numbering, and storage locations, etc.
* Facilitate creation and publication of internal documents.
* Facilitate the formal transmittal of created deliverables.
* Facilitate the formal acceptance of contractor/vendor created deliverables.
* Facilitate the formal transmittal of project change, approval, rejection information.
* Oversee management of project-specific or corporate Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS).
* Ensure the overall quality of documentation effort.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Experience with creating Document Control standards, processes, and procedures
* Previous experience of using specialist document management software, systems, and/or internal numbering/naming/filing system.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in document or records management
* Microsoft office suite skills