Our client is seeking an engienering Tech to work within their facilities in Williston, ND
As part of the Operations/Facilities Engineering team, will provide technical expertise with regard to costs capture and analysis for new wells & facilities from fracing thru construction.
- Track costs and schedules for new wells and facilities
- Will help build, implement and maintain cost tracking and surveillance tools;
- Generate cost reports and analysis for team as needed.
- Coordinate data retrieval, collection, loading, manipulation, and analysis as required.
- Research cost data; maintain spreadsheets used by the team.
- Maintain databases, update as needed, and audit to ensure quality information
- Support engineering teams by preparing reports from surveillance programs & making recommendations for issue resolution
Expected Level of Proficiency
- Associates or Bachelors of Science degree preferred.
- Knowledgeable of Oil & Gas Industry; experience with Project Controls and/or accounting preferred;
- Knowledge of associated well development, surface facilities and infrastructure (fracing, horizontal wells, well pad facilities, gathering systems, etc.) a definite plus.
- Strong computer skills to include the Microsoft Office suite of products; proficiency in Excel required; Familiarity with Siteview, Spotfire, Tableau, or other visualization tools preferred; must be able to learn new software programs quickly.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as well as within multi-disciplinary team.
- 5 year minimum relevant experience required Employment Opportunities