Executive Assistant Fluent in English, Spanish, and Italian
Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking an Executive Assistant fluent in English, Spanish and Italian to work in an ongoing contract (with the possibility to become a permanent employee) in Houston, TX.
- Minimum Requirements: High School diploma
- 5 years of secretarial/administrative support experience and at least 2 years of executive secretary experience.
- Use office equipment such as computer, calculator, copy and fax machine
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of oil and gas terminology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suites, excellent spelling & grammar skills.
- BS in Business Administration or equivalent industry experience.
- Relieve management of administrative detail, all projects
- Coordinate workflow
- Update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines
- Take initiative in EVP's absence
- Keep delegated projects on schedule
- Maintain procedures manual to ensure consistent performance of routines
- Management and scheduling of executive conference rooms
- Compose correspondence/reports for the owner or manager's signature
- Arrange essential mail in priority action order for EVP
- Check deadlines on incoming requests and follow up on distributed documents
- Research, draft or abstract reports as requested
- Arrange "callbacks" to protect EVP's time
- Provide back-up materials for callbacks
- Route calls elsewhere as needed
- Maintain calendar; ascertain which events require EVP's presence
- Make all necessary arrangements for meetings for the EVP and other executives.
- Fix commitments to maximize EVP's time efficiency; Allow decision/desk time
- When EVP chairs meetings - prepare agenda in advance, arrange meeting facilities, follow up for confirmation of attendance.
- Perform to earn EVP's full confidence
- Assure discreet handling of all business
- Screen to control interruptions
- Provide back-up data as needed
- Arrange amenities as needed
- Arrange travel for EVP and other executives through internal or outside agents
- Prepare itinerary, trip file, and supplies
- Prepare expense report tools for EVP
- Complete expense reports after a trip
- Organize and plan the events, arranging details as outlined by the EVP.
- Propose a budget for approval of the EVP and maintain the approved budget for the event.