Senior/Lead Project Control Engineer
Our client, an Oil and Gas EPC Company are looking for a Senior / Lead Project Control Engineer to be based in their project office in Milan, Italy. The role is offered with a long-term contract and an all-inclusive hourly rate.
As Senior / Lead Project Control Engineer you'll be reporting to the Project Manager and overseeing the Project Controls scope of the EPC Companies on the PMC Contract.
- Ensure the development of the Project Controls function covering; Cost, Planning, Estimating and Contracts
- Ensure the implementation of the Cost, Planning and Progress Control System
- Planning & Scheduling Procedure, Progress Measurement Procedure and Risk Management Plan for the Project.
- Update all Project Schedules, collecting actual data, evaluating forecast dates and monitoring
- Ideally have a degree in Engineering or related subject
- Ideally have extensive experience within Project Controls covering; Cost, Planning, Estimating and Contracts
- Experience working on refineries, chemicals, hydrocarbons, petrochemicals and industrial plants development Projects at FEED and EPC Phase would be advantageous
- Past experience of being part of a PMC or PMT team on a Refinery project would be beneficial