IT Project Manager
Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking an IT Project Manager to work within their facilities located in Edmonton, AB, Canada.
The IT Project Manager position requires to help and lead the team in delivering IT services to the business in an impactful way on a day-to-day basis and be an excelent teammate and communicator, with the ability to facilitate creativity and empowerment for the team.
- Coach the team and broader organization on how to use scrum and agile practices methodologies.
- Day-to-day leadership of delivery of complex IT services to the organization in the context of producing products that will create significant business impact.
- bring deep agile expertise to bear on crafting and driving both product delivery and development of entire Lab culture.
- Supervise scrum process and coach the team
- Support product owner on release planning
- Remove all the barriers to the teams success, such as cultural or logistic challenges.
- Foster close collaboration across all team members, encourage cross-training and supporting each other.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration inside and outside the team.
- Protect the team from external interference and ensure the team is fully functional and productive.
- Generate agile mindset in team through conversations, coaching, and role playing exercises.
- Create an environment where problems can be raised without fear of punishment.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in: Computer Science,Information Technology, or a related quantitative discipline.
- 3 years of Scrum Master.
- Confident and skilled at navigating the team through road-blocks to allow sprints to be completed on time.
- Experience with: Scheduling and coordinating meetings; Coordinating resources; Handling multiple priorities; And identifying risks, impediments, and dependencies.