IT Quality Assurance Specialist III
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a major oil and gas company is seeking an IT Quality Assurance Specialist to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX. This will be for an intitial 12 month W2 contract which will be subject to extension.
Ensure every feature developed by the team is tested and provide technical troubleshooting support where required.
- Have a bigger picture understanding of the product vision and work alongside designers/Product Owner to provide a customized approach to translate their vision into a strategic testing plan.
- Design complex, comprehensive test suites with a continuous improvement mindset to efficiently cover the systems functionality without compromising quality.
- Provide guidance to Scrum Master and Product Owner on prioritization of defects.
- Act as the deep technical specialist resource to IT and business operations to design tests for production environments to ensure quality.
- Provide risk mitigation solutions to future identified key areas of potential issue by other QA team members.
- Actively advance the field of practice by innovating industry developments and defining best practice standards on testing.
- Provide technical expertise in agile ceremonies as needed to provide technical troubleshooting solutions with the greater team.
- Act as Quality Assurance deep technical specialist on large and/or complex projects
- Provide indirect technical leadership and mentorship to junior team members.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.